Come and join one of the leaders in HR Software. We are the Haufe Group, one of the leading providers of digital workplace solutions and web-based services, with 1,500 employees in Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Romania, the US, and China.
In our international offices, we develop exciting HR software using the umantis Rhythmix methodology. Regarded as the number one in Europe, Haufe Group has been rated by Gartner as ‘visionary’ for its Talent Management Software on numerous occasions.
At Haufe-umantis, we work in autonomous, fast-paced, agile SCRUM teams. With as minimal bureaucracy as possible, our non-hierarchical management style creates space for innovation and experimentation.
Our company is run by its employees. If you want to be a part of this adventure, join our Barcelona team!
- As member of Data Science Team, you will help Haufe-umantis to become a data-driven company.
- You drive and participate in the definition, the direction, and the development of the Haufe-umantis data lake.
- You digest cutting edge research while cooperating with academia to bring science into products.
- You work with data scientists, software developers, business psychologists to ensure data availability and streams are available and relevant.
What can you expect from us?
- Freedom for you to take responsibilities.
- Team spirit and team work.
- Open dynamic and flexible corporate culture.
- Opportunity to develop your talent in a dynamic team with ambitious goals.
- Transparent communication.
- Team work and frequently work with other partners as a representative of our organization.
- A high-end MacBook Pro or PC.
- Fresh fruits, coffee and tea in our kitchen area where you also find a Xbox and a football table.
- Complete coverage of your travel expenses.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexible working from home.
- Lots of autonomy in your daily job.
- Open-door communication.
- Flexible benefits plan.
- Competitive and fair salary.
- A great work space in the centre of Barcelona with a sea view.
- Being part of a German-Swiss success story.
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of work experience with large data sets, data streams, data visualization.
- Deep understanding of distributed data architecture and its implementations.
- Experience with event driven and microservices architectures.
- Experience with tools such as Kafka (other brokers will be also considered), Spark (with ML focus).
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB.
- Knowledge with ML toolkits such as SparkML, R / Python packages.
- Knowledge with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure.
- Knowledge with Restful APIs.
Site B - Barcelona
T: +34 933179819
Haben wir Dein Interesse geweckt? Dann freuen wir uns auf Deine vollständige
(Dauert nur 5 Minuten)» Zurück zum Stellenmarkt